Friday, May 23, 2008

My Love


I am so proud of you my beautiful daughter! You are so smart and so charismatic! You are nearly 19 months old now and as spirited as ever! You have such a strong personality and you are constantly trying to boss Mama. I remember you bossing Mama as I nursed you at 3 months old. We work on your will regularly. You are quick to recieve correction and move forward. You stomped your foot in anger at me yesterday. Your mind wants to do things your body cannot yet do. Just today, I asked you to point out the colors of blocks. There are four colors on our blocks - red, yellow, green and blue. Your correctly pointed at each one. Yesterday you really started pronouncing "mine". We work on sharing daily. Great Grandma and Great Grandad are here visiting and you can pronounce their names well. You love to be tickled and to play peek-a-boo. You told me a few days ago that you wanted to wear your shirt with the giraffes on it. I am not sure how to write the way you say "giraffe" but ask me and I will tell you. Too cute! You love blueberries and bananas. You always want yogurt and cottage cheese for lunch. Sometimes I give you a cashew butter and jelly sandwich and you like that too. You really like to play at children's church. The other day, I had a meeting at the church so we met in the childrens' room so you could play (you usually run to play on the tumbling mat and rarely look back). That day, you wanted to sit on my lap and kiss me instead of playing. I loved every bit of it! I can't wait to blow up the pool we just bought you! It has a water slide and a huge giraffe spraying water on the slide. You saw the picture on the box and got excited. I can't wait to see how excited you will be when you see the thing set up!


I just wanted to share a bit with you since it had been a while. I love you Sweet Pea! Your will always be my baby!!!


Love Ma Ma

0 comments: