Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Van!

Never would I ever have thought I would be excited about getting a van! But here I sit, jubilant and thankful that God has blessed us with, yes, a mini-van. Matthew's grandparents just bought a new Kia and have offered to sell us their, yes, mini-van. They have kept and cared for it immaculately. We were elated to accept their offer. Sooo, Matthew flew to Spokane, Wa, which is where many of his family live. They called last night with their proposal and today, his brother, Brannon picked him up at the airport. He will be able to spend tonight with them, but then head back first thing in the morning to begin his 14 hour drive.




Here is a 1999 Dodge Caravan to give you an idea. Ours is white = ) I will surely post pictures of our fly new ride once they are in!

2 comments:

Stephanie Wahlberg said...

Sweet! You will love having a van! You will love just having another car!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the van! I know what you mean about not having wanted a van and then being really grateful for it when God provided one. Oh, and great blog. Thanks for sharing it with me. I will add it to my Google Reader!