Monday, June 9, 2008

Tragic!

Aparently Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter, Maria Sue was killed in a tragic car accident recently. She was killed when her older brother was driving his car and he did not see her in the driveway. Here is a picture of their family. Maria Sue is the one in Steven's lap.


I read somewhere that he wrote the following song for this daughters a few months ago. I read someone's comment about how prophetic the song is and I can't help but agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7_qbOpuWs

I cried as I watched this video and I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child. Nor could I imagine running over my sibling with the car and killing her. Please keep this family in prayer!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is terrible and so sad! No words can describe it! May God be with their family.