Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Fun!

Part One: Tie-dying t-shirts

The ever-crafty, fun and creative Aunt Rho Rho planned a tie-dye party!


Elleanna picked orange... I wonder now why hers turned out green?

Matthew showing the girls how it is done! He went crazy on his shirt with rubber bands!


Evelina did not dye her own shirt but had fun nonetheless...


Our masterpieces... We are about to crash your seventy's parties Brady Bunch style!


Part Two: Fireworks

The girls modeling the fireworks...




Chillin' with Aunt Rho Rho!


Ok... So I know your mouth is full but I had no other pictures of you! This is my friend Stephanie, who is, by far, one of the coolest people I know, and the hottest chick at the pool!



There is a VERY special place in my heart for Sangiune Kenny!

Someone was up WAY past her bedtime...


... but it was worth it! Holla for good, old-fashioned family fun!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay I am looking trashed, but I forgive you for posting that awful picture of me! I loved hanging with you - so fun!!

Stephanie said...

Yes, I have heard I look like Meg Ryan before. El and I are watching French Kiss right now. Didn't you just love the picture of Evalina. So beautiful!

Alicia said...

I love it sooo much! Can you email it to me?