Saturday, July 5, 2008

Six Flags

We had a great time for my niece, Amber's, 5th birthday partying it up at Six Flags. My sister Heather was so generous and paid for the entire family's tickets. Thanks so much, Heather for such fun. What a great way to celebrate Amber on her 5th. Here are a few pics of the great fun to be had at Six Flags... or at a 5th birthday.

All Mamma's need smooshy-face pictures with their babies...



The Big Kahuna...



Waiting for the Tony Hawk ride...





Ry needed some serious convicing... At least his wifey was there to comfort him...



Evelina's favorite part of the day...



Evelina's other favorite part of the day...




Matthew and Evelina are waiting for the glorious arrival of a butterfly...


Matthew noticed a hair on the camera lens and was intently trying to remove it...


Sadly enough I have no pictures of the Birthday Girl... I am ashamed! If someone has a good one, please send it to me so I can post it! Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

0 comments: