Friday, August 22, 2008

this is LOVE

There is something about naptime that makes me happy... it comes in the form of coffee. Here is a picture of my little lab. Oh, so happy!

There is a bit more exciting news... I have had now 2 baby boutiques express interest in carrying my line of hair clips. I just stopped in to shop at one and just browse another with my beautiful friend and just happed to describe what I was making. I have looked and I just haven't seen anyting like it. Hmmm... I wonder what will come of this? I am awaiting some samples of wool and some wool thread. I have some cute ideas for package design because we all know that packaging is crucial. I guess we will have to see...

I am not sure how much posting will be going on next week while we are away on vacation. I will try to sneak away and get some in but, no promises.

2 comments:

Mike said...

That IS love... even the counter top fits in! I'm with you on that Alicia! Oh yeah.

Blooming Life said...

I think you have inspired me to purchase a coffee maker in the near future. This is TOO lovely looking and nothing beats a hot black cup of coffee in your favorite mug. Enjoy!