Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Birthday Preview...

I found the present of my dreams (barring the Pottery Barn Kitchen, of course!). This little girl is perfect for my little girl...

In addition, we wanted to get her a little ballerina costume. She will have a ton of fun dressing up. So, in leiu of buying a costume, I decided to make this little number...

You will have to wait for the birthday debut to see the finished product. Mostly because I don't want Evelina to see it before her birthday and I was NOT about to model it in front of the mirror and take a picture. Gotta keep things positive around here and me in a tutu = SCARY!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so amazingly crafty! I admire that in you!!! BTW - love the colors!!!

Blooming Life said...

Ok...that is the cutest little bouncer I have ever seen. I even received a catalog in the mail today with the old fashioned ones in them and I thought of you! THIS is the best pink horse ever! You are so creative! Oh, I also saw this other kitchen option in the magazine. Not sure the quality but Tammi and I have both ordered from this website before.....
http://www.hearthsong.com/hearthsong/product.do?section_id=0&bc=1005&pgc=2623&cmvalue=HS|0|Normal%20Search%20Result|P1

Jennifer said...

Your so creative in everything you do... I am so glad you came in to my life so long ago.. and I could not ask for a better sister... I love you!!

Robbie said...

Can't wait to see the creation! It would be fun to see you model it though :P.

What a cute pink pony! Wherever did you find it?