Monday, October 13, 2008

I am back in the saddle...

Contrary to popular belief, I did not skip town. I took an unintentional hiatus. I have been writing, just not posting. I think for a while I got swallowed up in bloggieland. It is so easy to do with all of the highly skilled and artistic people who update their blogs even a couple time each day. There are 3 blogs I visit nearly everyday to see if to see if there is anything new. One being Anna Maria Horner's site because I am in love with her fabric. Second is Design Mom because she finds the coolest stuff on line! Third is her sister at Oh Happy Day - she also finds cools stuff and has an eye for great design. I also found this site, whip-up, on which there more DIY projects than one could ever finish and has kept me so busy thinking of the endless possibilities of projects.

So without further delay... a couple weeks worth of posts...

0 comments: