Wednesday, October 22, 2008

oh the possibilities...

I have really wanted to make a quilt for Evelina. I decided that I will make a twin size because she is not going to be in a crib forever and I want her to be able to use the quilt for years to come. I want to use a really soft cotton and make a large tree from flannel and applique it to the front. I want to put this on the back. I will also cut out some of the little birdies and applique them in the tree.

I really am in love with Valori's flannel! I can't wait for its release. She said she thinks it will be out early December. I am saving up! Can you picture some jammies with this cute print? I might have to make some for Evelina too ; )

3 comments:

Blooming Life said...

I LOVE that print for PJ's! It is so so cute and fun! The quilt idea is so "splendid" with the Birdies!
Can't wait to view your creations!

Robbie said...

I love the fabrics! I didn't know you sewed! We should get together and stitch away! I love to sew with others!

www.javabrio.blogspot.com said...

Okay so the giraffes and elephants remind me of my blanket. Such happy memories.