Monday, October 6, 2008

September Celebration

You might remember me mentioning that I was working on an upcoming party. I did not want to give too much info as to the details so that those of you who were planning to attend would have the same experience as those who did not know what to expect. It was an enchanting evening under the big old oak on the church lawn. Stephanie, our director of women's ministry (and one of my best pals), asked me to handle the food and decoration. Here are some pictures of how things turned out...



2 comments:

Blooming Life said...

It looks so beautiful and enchanting!
I'm sorry I missed it. You did a wonderful job!

Stephanie Wahlberg said...

You did a fabulous job! I have heard such wonderful reports about the party. I look forward to next year! I think it will be a great tradition! Of course as long as we don't burn down the oak tree :)