Tuesday, November 11, 2008

taking it easy...

I am sorry I have been a bit scarce. I have been spending time resting and such since, well, we are going to be having out 2nd child. Yes! We are pregnant! After 18 months of trying, we have another little one! We are just about 7 weeks along and I am itching to know if it is a boy or girl already. I know I have a lot to catch up on including Evelina's birthday party and the tutu, which turned out adorable by the way. Mostly because an adorable girl was wearing it but cute nonetheless.

I promise more posts and pictures soon! Maybe even tomorrow...

Lots of Love,

Alicia

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so glad to hear that you are expecting a baby!! (Guess I'd better get your maternity jeans back to you then.) Love you!

ariel said...

Have you ever visited Spoonflower.com? It's a design-your-own fabric spot. Thought of you when I stumbled on it.

Congrats on #2! I've got #3 on the way come April.

A