Thursday, April 2, 2009

What is with people who are so lonely they strike up a conversation with you in the line at the store only to tell you you are FAT!

I guess it must be obvious that I have been enjoying more than my fair share of sweets because some REALLY old lady at Walmart just said it looked like I was having twins and if not twins, a really big boy. I kindly informed her that it looked like she just got through sucking a lemon... well, I said that in my head but what came out was "No, I'm having a girl...I am just short". I am just too nice sometimes...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My sympathies ...

Christal said...

Alicia, I'm cracking up. I love you! You're awesome! I totally relate. You know you're big when people get concerned looks on their faces as you walk in a room. Haha! But I saw you the other day and I didn't think you looked huge. :) Next time, tell them, "You should see my friend Christal at the end of her pregnancy! This is nothing!"

Blooming Life said...

I love what Christal wrote! Tammi went to Costco where her baby was about 4 weeks old and the guy said he needed to help her out and she said she could get it and he told her, "no, I can't let you take this out with a baby here and another one in your tummy!"
She about split his jaw to! Stupid guy!
You were glowing when I saw you and look so lovely and content. Eat whatever the heck you want and make that baby happy!!!